Leverage your brand reach and connections with Social Media.
Businesses big and small are utilizing the power of social media to generate positive results for their company brand by:
- increasing customer engagement
- maintaining a strong web presence
- consistently managing online reputations
- driving traffic to specific channels to achieve company goals
Through a clearly defined and consistent social media marketing strategy, you can present your offerings to a larger community, while creating a place for fans and customers to interact directly with your brand.
Looking for measurable ways companies are achieving their business goals with social media?
- Directing traffic to a website for product purchase
- Increasing newsletter and email sign-ups
- Driving ticket sales and event attendance
- Encouraging invaluable product/service feedback and reviews
- Starting conversations centered around and about the brand
- Spreading the brand reach beyond the fan base
- Preserving the message, voice, and consistency of the brand
- Ensuring the brand survives in the wake of its competitors
Social Media is not a sales-pitch, and it’s not a one-way street. Consumers today are looking for personality and response from the products and brands they love. They no longer call, or email, to provide feedback; they go immediately to social media. It’s where they live. Social Media has generated a fundamental shift in the way we communicate; it’s more than simply a “fad”.
Are you feeling overwhelmed by it all? Do you understand the importance of social media for your business, but aren’t sure where to start? We can help.
Let’s talk about your business goals and how we can achieve them together.
Rebecca Gurney, Director of Social Media
6400 SE Lake Rd. | Portland, OR 97222
503-652-8150 | firstname.lastname@example.org